Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Run, Tina, Run

Ah hah! FINALLY! I was able to get a run in outside today. The sun was shining. The snow was melting. It was above 40 degrees. It was an awesome day to go running. I haven't been on a run since mid-January, so I wasn't sure how much my body could take. But I surprised even myself. I was able to crank out 4.85 miles today! Woot! If I had run another block or two, I would have been able to hit 4.9 miles which is equivalent to the 8K distance I'll be running in the St. Patrick's Day 8K in March. Fortunately, I have a little over a month to go before the big day.

Here's my take on CPS #204, and this was take #2. I wasn't a fan of the first card I made and I was determined to produce something that I liked. I wanted to use up some scraps, so I took out a piece of the Dear Lizzy paper and blue cardstock that I had cut into for previous cards. Even the white cardstock piece that I stamped on was from my scrap pile.

Card Specs:
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Rose Coral, Aquamarine, Prussian Blue
Paper: American Crafts- Dear Lizzy (pink)
Stamp: Fiskars- Friendly Flowers (all)
Foam adhesive: Thermoweb
Other: Black Sharpie Ultra Fine Point marker

I'm taking a box of my cards that I don't anymore and putting them in the office kitchen tomorrow. I hope to come home with an empty container.

Hope y'all are having fun watching the Super Bowl. The Black Eyed Peas rocked it. :)

0 comments :

Post a Comment