Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

New Computer, Yay!

Sears finale (for real, this time): I got my $599 check for the UV mold prevention light that I had uninstalled last week.  They told me that it'd take a month and it only took 1.5 weeks.  Wow.  Too bad they showed their good customer service at the end of this whole ordeal!

Physical: I went in for a physical today because it's been a while since I've had one.  I was naive to think that I'd get out of there within 30 minutes.  I was really there for 2 hours, and the majority of that time I was waiting and waiting.  Fortunately, I had my iPhone with me so that I could check work email and text. I got a clean bill of health from the doctor, and I'm hoping that the blood work says the same thing.  A funny moment from the appointment was when the physician's assistant was weighing me and she slowly moved the marking over.  I saved her some time and told her that the marker needed to be closer to the 150 lb mark because I had weighed myself earlier that morning.  She laughed.  Hey, it's just a number.  I work out.  Whatever.

Candy attack: I wonder what the people that take out the office trash think when they see all the candy I've been eating the past few days.  At least it's not bags of Halloween candy.  Ugh.

New toy: I decided that since I got my money back for the light, I could revisit the thought of getting a new computer.  I bought one in July, but had to return it because the internal webcam died on me a short time after I bought it.  I decided to go with this Dell 17 inch laptop.  I had a bad experience with Dell a few years back, but have decided to go back to them because my office uses Dell and so does my sister...Dell has not let them down so far.





0 comments :

Post a Comment