Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

Thank you, Veterans

Day off: We got the day off today for Veterans Day, so I spent the say mostly lounging around. I tried a new crock pot dish: beef stroganoff (Recipe #13). I didn't follow any recipe in particular, but rather got the gist of what needed to go into the crock pot based on what I found online. It turned out pretty good. 

Dog walking: My friend Beth asked me to walk her dog Lilly this afternoon.  I couldn't tell if the dog was excited to see me or excited to be able to get out of her crate or excited about going for a walk.  It was probably a combination of all those things.

Book #6 of 2012: I finished James Patterson's Private Games a few nights ago.  It was a good book, and I would recommend it.

It's back to the grind tomorrow...at least it's a short work week!

0 comments :

Post a Comment