Pages

Monday, March 14, 2016

Bench Press and New NYX Products

6:30 AM CrossFit, check! We worked on our bench presses today, like we did on Friday. 3 x 5 at 65 lbs, like Friday. I am determined to make it to 70 lbs this strength cycle!

WOD:
1000 m row
21 pull-ups with bands
150 single unders
21 pull-ups with bands
400 m run
Time: 14:09

It’s Employee Appreciation Week at work. Today, there are 10-min chair massages, which is good timing because my back is still a little sore from those snatches from workout 16.3. They also had bagels breakfast and mini Sweetgreen salads for lunch.

I went to Ulta yesterday and bought these two NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams in Seoul (left) and Moscow (right) on a whim. I decided to give them a go after work today. Moscow is actually blue, but I made it super dark with a black lip liner. Perhaps they are impractical colors, but they are pretty! I did rock a dark red lip to the office today (Stila All Day Liquid Lipstick in Ricco), and my coworker complimented me on it.

0 comments :

Post a Comment