Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

Fall-To Layout #152

This morning started out with an 8:00 AM dental appointment, and I am happy to report I have no cavities (despite all the candy I eat, but don't tell Dr. S that, mkay?).

I decided to take a "sick day" today to spend some time with my sister before she moves next week. We went all over the place: Bed Bath and Beyond, Michaels, AC Moore, Petsmart, Home Goods, the library, etc. I had some fun crafty things in my hand at all the craft store stops and at Home Goods, but I put them away at the last minute because I thought to myself: "Do I really need this right now? This money could go to your hypothetical kitty fund." I did score a baking pan at BB&B though. The kitties at Petsmart were freakin' adorable. One of these days...sigh...

The training workout today was a 1.5 mile warm up, 4 x 400 @ 2:10 per 400, and a 1 mile cool down. My sister was nice enough to do the track workout with me. We drove over to our former high school and we were not the only people working out on the track/field. The school recently put in a new artificial turf and track. It was very...bouncy, so it was very forgiving on my feet.

After the workout, we watched the movie that we got from the library: Easy A. Funny stuff. Recommended to rent, but not buy.

Here's the card for today, my take on this week's Fall-To Layout #152. I was happy to see that my bow-tying skills are still sharp.
Card Specs:
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Blackbird
Stamps: Studio G (sentiment)
Paper: American Crafts- Dear Lizzy, American Crafts- City Park
Punch: We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper
Die: Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 4, Carla Craft sakura punch, Marvy Uchida Jumbo Daisy
Other: Black American Crafts Stamp Marker

0 comments :

Post a Comment