Pages

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas Eve!

Hello out there! If you are celebrating Christmas, I hope you are having a merry one so far!

On Thursday night, I went to ZooLights with Meg, Robyn, and Beth (a girl that we all met at the charity dog washing event a month ago). The weather was rather mild, so it was pleasant to walk around in.

Yesterday, I went to spin class in the morning, went to the library to check out some books to read during the holiday (The Help, the new Nicholas Sparks book, and some James Patterson books) then spent some time at my parents' house so that I could hang out with Julie, who's home from school. Well, I guess not much hanging out happened because I ended up taking a really long nap instead.

Today, Julie and I went to see Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol, which was pretty good. It was action packed, so much so that there were parts in the movie where I could feel my body tense up from all the suspense. And, of course, Tom Cruise and Jeremy Renner were nice to look at. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing Mr. Renner in the Avengers movie coming out in 2012. We came back to my place where Julie made some use of my craft supplies and made some of her own holiday cards (see picture below). I got my fill of NCIS reruns as she was being crafty upstairs.

Tonight, we had a big family dinner at a Chinese restaurant and then came back to my parents' house to open gifts and eat custard for dessert. I think it's safe to say that everyone had a Merry Christmas :) Ginger was happy to personally check out all the gifts before we unwrapped them. Mom was happy to get a new mixer (because I took hers when I moved out). Julie and I got each other Threadless t-shirts. I also got her some prints from trafalgarssquare.

0 comments :

Post a Comment