Pages

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Charity Dog Wash

Today, Meg, Robyn and I participated in a charity dog wash. People could bring in their dogs and get them washed and then take a picture with Santa. Even though I have RJ the cat, I actually really like dogs too. I just find that there's a lot more responsibility associated with them. So this was a great opportunity to hang out with a variety of dogs, but at the end of the day, they all go back to their respective owners. I was surprised and happy that many dogs came by today. We had a few labrador retrievers, a boxer, a dachshund (his tail was wagging so much that it blurred in the picture below), beagles, basset hound mix, German shepherds, etc. I think my favorite dog was a bulldog that was getting washed by his owner before the event started. He was so mellow...and BIG. One of the volunteers that I met actually lives near my office, so I hope we can hang out more in the future. It was fun to go out and be social and meet new people, but also help the community. :)

1 comments :

Jen W. said...

What a cool charity event! Love it!

Post a Comment