Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Fall-To Layout #165

Yard sale: I didn't have any luck this morning. I was looking to get a clear desk organizer to put on top of my craft table, but the lady wanted $4 for it and I was only willing to pay $3, so I walked away. I think that's the first time in a long time that someone wasn't willing to negotiate with me. Oh well, you can't win all the time. You win, lady. Good luck.

Card: With all the fun stuff that I bought earlier today, it would only make sense that I started using them tonight, right? So, that's what I did! I decided to make a card for Fall-To Layout #165 using some of the stamps that I bought today, and for $1 stamps (well, really, they were 60 cents each), they made good impressions with the ink. You can definitely create cute cards on a budget (at least, I'd like to think so). I couldn't think of what to do about the largest snowflake in the sketch so I took out some of the ribbon that I bought today and tied a bow. I stamped snowflakes on the red cardstock with red ink for a tone-on-tone effect, but I don't think that you can tell in the photo.
Card Specs:
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Charcoal, Warm Red, Ice Jade
Stamp: Studio G (sentiment, large snowflakes), Fiskars- Winter Wonderland (small snowflake)
Punch: We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper
Other: Black Sharpie Ultra Fine Point marker
Pearl: Queen & Co.- Pearl

2 comments :

Jen W. said...

Like how you used the bow for the third image and that sentiment is really cute!

Anonymous said...

Lovely sentiment! Resembles Kristina's writing a lot.

Post a Comment