Pages

Friday, November 25, 2011

Fall-To Layout #168

Spinning: I was so lucky this morning at spin class. I made sure to call the gym this morning to secure my seat in the class, but was put on the waiting list. Being that today was the day after Thanksgiving, of course there would be a lot of people that would be there to work off all the goodies they ate the night before, myself included. I was number 2 on the waiting list, but was able to get a seat, whew! Working out on the cardio machines would have have been the same.

Food: Since my parents' house was on the way home, I stopped by there to eat some Thanksgiving leftovers (mainly a slice of apple pie that I didn't have room for last night). Oh well. At least I worked out, right?

Shopping: I didn't go out for any Black Friday because the crowds and parking lot traffic kinda freak me out. I'm sure there will be other similar deals after Black Friday. I did manage to cross off a person on my gift giving list, so that's success to me!

Card: Here's my take on Fall-To Layout #168. The center piece gave me an opportunity to try out some new dies, and I love how the circle fits perfectly into the red piece. The finished size of this card is 3.25 square.
Card Specs:
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Ocean, French Blue, Warm Red
Stamps: Studio G (all)
Paper: My Mind's Eye- Countdown to Christmas
Die: Spellbinders Nestabilities Standard Circles Large, Floral Doily Motifs

My goal tomorrow is to go to the DMV and get my address changed on my driver's license. That shouldn't take too long, right? ::fingers crossed::

0 comments :

Post a Comment