Pages

Sunday, April 9, 2017

Empties #10 and New Liquid Lipsticks

Since the beginning of the year, I've been making a concerted effort to use the stuff that I already have and not buy new stuff. For example, I have so many travel size toiletries from when I've gone to the dentist and have traveled for work. I had 2 sandwich bags full of them. I also wanted to use up some perfume samples.

I'm sad that the Palmer's lotion and The Body Shop Mango shower gel are done because they both smelled amazing. The Up and Up brand eye make up remover worked just fine. I've found that it's not necessary to buy brand name stuff for that kind of thing. I used up a Gucci Guilty purse spray perfume, but I bought a bottle of it for myself for Christmas this past year, so I still have it in my life!

I used up two make-up products recently: a under-eye brightening concealer by Maybelline (already repurchased!) and a Maybelline cream eye shadow in Bad to the Bronze. I scrapped out every bit of product in that jar, and I would repurchase it but I have other cream eyeshadow products that I need to work through.

Even though I told myself that I'd allow myself one new makeup product a month in 2017, I failed like 3 months in. Heh. I couldn't resist a good deal and a product that got good reviews on Youtube. These are the Wet N Wild Liquid Catsuit liquid lipsticks. I tried Oh My Dolly first, and wow, it's so bright! But it's an amazing summer color.

0 comments :

Post a Comment