Pages

Monday, October 26, 2015

Back to Our Regularly Scheduled Program

Sigh, okay, time to get back to normal. I took Suzie to the subway station this morning so that she could ride it to Union Station to catch her train and then I headed to the office. There wasn't a lot going on today. Well, except for a Board of Directors meeting, but I wasn't a part of that. Today was Kara's first day at her new job and it was weird not seeing her and sharing a cat and/or weekend story.

After work, I zipped over to CrossFit. We worked on our back squats today which I increased from 75 to 90 lbs. Hooray! Then I went to my parents' house to raid the refrigerator and pick up RJ.
Of course RJ made himself at home at my parents' house. Fortunately he created just enough mischief to make things interesting, but not terrible enough that he wouldn't be invited back.
New shirt that I got from Homecoming. I took this picture when I got home from my parents' house. I sweated through it majorly by the end of CrossFit though.

0 comments :

Post a Comment