Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Happy Back to the Future Day!

Happy Back to the Future Day!

I made it to the 6:30 AM session of CrossFit, go me! We worked on our hang squat clean which I increased my weight from 40 lbs (10/5/2015) to 60 lbs. Wee!

I got the following email from Human Resources today regarding holiday office closure:

Greetings! We are pleased to announce that the APHL Headquarters & remote locations will be closed for the holidays from Friday, December 25, 2015- Sunday, January 3, 2015. The office will re-open on Monday, January 4, 2016. During this time, benefits eligible employees will be paid for the regularly scheduled time away from the office.

I guess the Executive Director was feeling generous! :) The last time this happened was when we were moving back into the building after our floor was renovated. I got the email when I was talking to my boss for our weekly touch-base. It got suddenly really quiet, but I could hear her typing in the background and I was doing the same. "Are you typing up a thank you note to Scott?"  Yeah.  "Me too." It's important to be appreciative so that he will be this generous in future years!

RJ and I hung out watching tv for a little bit tonight before dropping him off at my parents' house for the next few days.

0 comments :

Post a Comment