Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving!

Whoo hoo, one of my favorite holidays of the year is here! We had a total of 15 people at my parents' house, and fortunately everyone pitched in so that no one person had to slave away in the kitchen, making all the food.

Per tradition, Mom made a turkey for us to eat and my cousin Hugo made a turkey (and flan) so that we'd have some for leftovers. Hugo's girlfriend made some green tea/red bean cakes for dessert. My cousin Peggy brought pies and salad. I brought the pumpkin cheesecake that I made last night. Julie made stuffing. My cousins Emily and Andrew and Andrew's girlfriend brought rolls, mashed potatoes and drinks. My cousin Erick and my uncle and aunt brought green bean casserole and broccoli salad and a cranberry sauce. Yum!
The tripod that I bought at a yard sale a few years ago has really come in handy!

0 comments :

Post a Comment