Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Fall-To Layout #221

"At the office": I woke up this morning to sleet falling on the windowsill.  To be safe, I decided to telework.  Wow, I'm sure glad that I did because after the sleet came huge flakes of snow and then freezing rain to give everything a nice icy glaze.  I got more done at home anyway.  Everyone that was at the office, maybe all 5 of them, watched Wedding Crashers in the conference room at lunch.

Card: Here's my contribution to Fall-To Layout #221.  I guess since Christmas is over, it's onward to Valentine's Day.  I started out with the pink patterned paper and red metallic paper because they were sitting near my paper trimmer.  I wanted something to counter the pink, but not have it too dark that you wouldn't be able to see the birds.  After I adhered everything and stamped the sentiment, I thought it needed some dimension so I found some stickers in a pack that I bought from Marshalls recently.





Card Specs:
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Blackbird.  Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Broken China
Stamp: The Paper Company Studio- Greetings (sentiment)
Paper: Chatterbox, American Crafts- Hello Sunshine
Die: QuicKutz- Birds, Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 4
Stickers: Martha Stewart- Damask Embossed Bird Stickers
Other: Liquid Pearl in White Opal, Black Sharpie Ultra Fine Point marker

0 comments :

Post a Comment