Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

New Nail Polish

At the office: Conversation at work...(I was working in the main building, rather than at my desk which is located in the building across the street).

Policy Director (walks by and backtracks): "Weren't you here yesterday?  (Yes...)  Have you been displaced?"
Me: "No, I just like being over here."
Policy Director: "Oh, ok." (continues walking...)

Shopping: I had a good shopping day at Marshalls today.  I got a whole bunch of Martha Stewart stickers for $1.50/set and then right after I checked out, a whole selection of nail polish caught my eye.  Ooo, that was trouble.  I picked out a few and tried the grey color tonight.  This is my first Orly color...the specific brand is Color Blast.  I really think they should have called it "cement" rather than "reflection."

New Nails: Base coat: Orly in Reflection (2 coats). Red: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Racy Rouge. Bundle Monster plate #203.

I thought this rendition of Mariah Carey's "All I Want for Christmas is You" is so cute!

0 comments :

Post a Comment