Pages

Saturday, December 29, 2012

New Nails

New nails: I tried out a new bottle of nail polish yesterday.  It's called Cherry Cherry Bang Bang by Sally Hansen (2 coats).

Post-Christmas Blah: After roaming around the mall today, I went over to my parents' house and stayed for dinner.  Julie and I also took down the Christmas tree and lights.  It's kinda a downer because they look so pretty up, but they gotta come down sometime to prepare for the New Year.

Useful Christmas Presents: I tried out the new vacuum cleaner that my parents bought me for Christmas.  I love it!  My old one is still hanging in there, but you can tell that there's a difference between the two in terms of power.  I kinda like seeing the lines in the carpet left behind by the new vac.  I must get this obsession with cleaning from my mom.  Heh.

0 comments :

Post a Comment