Pages

Friday, December 23, 2016

Cards from Crafty Friends

After I went to CrossFit this morning, I checked my mailbox and found 2 Christmas cards from crafty friends: Jen gave me the cat card and Louise gave me the snowman cards. Thanks, ladies!
After I got somewhat cleaned up from the gym, I headed to the office because my friend Reggie said that he left my Christmas present at my desk. It was a large bag with something wrapped in tissue paper. OMG, it was 2 Harry Potter coloring books (that I don't have but have seen at Target) and a set of colored pencils. How nice! :) Ok, he gets extra cookies next year, oatmeal raisin ones (I rarely make those because they aren't my favorite, but I can make an exception!).
I had some bananas that were going to go bad soon, so of course I made a loaf of chocolate chip banana bread. I also made a plain cheesecake for the family Christmas Eve dinner tomorrow. I hope it's fine, since it's not really brown on top like the pumpkin one turns when it comes out of the oven. We'll find out tomorrow!
Julie ordered Five Guys burgers, which I picked up on the way to the house. We watched Zootopia on Netflix (well, I watched half before going home and Julie watched the rest when I left). Check out that Christmas ambiance! :)

0 comments :

Post a Comment