Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2016

Last Workout of 2016 and New Year's Eve


9:30 AM CrossFit, check! The last workout of the year was a partner one.

Partner A completes 3 rounds of the following circuit:
10 Thrusters (55 lbs)
5 Pull-ups (with bands)
10 Push-ups (with bands)
15 Air squats
20 Burpees

While Partner A is doing that, Partner B does the following until A is finished and the switch.
400 m run
25 Sit-ups

Oh boy, this was tough! My sister did A first while I did B. She got through almost all 3 rounds before time was up for the people that decided to do A first. I got through 2 complete rounds of A before time was up for me, and the next class was coming in. Whew!
I’m closing out 2016 on a positive note:
  • Baked a loaf of chocolate chip banana bread.
  • Vacuumed the house, scrubbed down the bathroom, and did a load in the dishwasher and washer. Ah, a clean house to start 2017 with! 
  • Tried out my new Urban Decay Vice lipsticks that came in the mail today: Alpha and Moshpit.  
  • My sister and Robyn came over to make dumplings and EAT ALL THE FOOD and watch Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince as we waited for the ball to drop. I could barely keep my eyes open, heh.

1 comments :

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Happy New Year Tina. Lipsticks are pretty. Nice to start the new year with a clean house. That workout sounds like "WORK"!!!

Post a Comment