Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2016

Fantastic Beasts and New Lip Products

I figured since I got my grocery shopping done this morning, I'd reward myself by going to see Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. It's been out for almost a month now, so I was a little surprised that I was not the only person in the theater. I loved the movie!  The baker in me really appreciated that aspect of the film and the last 20 minutes totally made me tear up. I could feel the tears welling up, and when I heard someone sniffle somewhere next to me, I figured it was fine to let the tears fall.

I went to Sephora and Macy's earlier tonight to use my Sephora coupon and get some chocolate for my boss for Christmas. I came out with a hand lotion sampler (to give to my boss in addition to the chocolate), a lip product sampler (that way, I can try some new formulas and brands and I don't have to commit to a full size), and a concealer that's better suited for my yellow skin tone. I find that the drugstore ones aren't yellow enough. I had one of the Sephora ladies help me, and she was super nice about it.

0 comments :

Post a Comment