Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2017

Happy Lunar New Year!

To start off the day, my sister and I went to CrossFit for the 9:30 AM class and then we went to Dunkin Donuts with Shannon (one of our CrossFit friends) for some breakfast. Afterwards, Julie and I went to my place to pick up the pet beds that we made a few weekends ago and drive over to the humane society to drop them off. The staff there were over the moon about them and the prints that we chose for the beds (not that the animals would have been too picky.

For Lunar New Year this year, my contributions were dumplings (that Julie helped me make like 10...) and a plain cheesecake (with a blueberry topping on the side). The cousins and significant others went downstairs afterwards to play a Monopoly card game. About half of us were first time players. My cousin Hugo and I were a team so he could help me out. We ended up winning!

1 comments :

June K said...

Your dumplings always looks so yummy.

Post a Comment