Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2017

Weekend Movie Round-Up

For this long weekend, I spent it on the couch flipping between CNN and movies and making food. I rented Jason Bourne and Suicide Squad on Redbox, and both movies were meh. I'm glad I didn't spend $10+ to see them at the movie theater. Jason Bourne was like all the other Bourne movies with lots of running and car chases. I wonder when Matt Damon's going to get to old to run so much and then they'll have to end the series. With Suicide Squad, I've seen better superhero movies. I did like Harley Quinn though. She was fun! The Joker, on the other hand, what a creep!
Food wise, I made beef stew in the crock pot and a cheesecake in the oven (with blueberry topping). I think I should have waited a little more for the cream cheese blocks to get even softer because the texture in the finished product was a little different than usual. It still tasted fine though! I ate 2 slices just to be sure. ;) I left a little over half of it at my parents' house so that I wouldn't be tempted to eat more than I should.

0 comments :

Post a Comment