Pages

Friday, February 3, 2017

Dinner with Sister and Cousins

I took the day off today and got a massage! The last time I got one was in 2013, so when I saw a coupon online, I pounced on it! I was going to get it last week, but I wanted to make sure some work stuff was under control before my boss went on vacation for 2 weeks. OMG, I really needed this. The lady really stretched me out, like sat on top of me so she could better move my arms and legs. Maybe I need to stretch more often. Heh.

Erick's birthday was last Friday, so Hugo, Julie and I took him out to dinner. He wanted to go somewhere healthy (uh, what's that??) or somewhere new (ah, much easier). We took him to a restaurant that the CrossFit gym holds happy hours. I got the chicken avocado wrap and we shared some molten chocolate cake and some Nutella bread pudding. Yum! Afterwards, we went to Hugo's house to say happy birthday to his mom (my aunt).

0 comments :

Post a Comment