Pages

Sunday, March 26, 2017

A Donut Card and New Stamps!

I love getting snail mail! Look at what came recently all the way from Bermuda! Thanks, Jen!
I know I told myself I wasn’t going to be buying anymore crafty supplies this year, but I couldn’t resist this Hero Arts tree stamp (on clearance!) and a set of clear stamps (the HELLO stamp was included in that set) when I went to Joann’s today. I put my new finds to good use earlier tonight. It's good timing because Maria (one of my CrossFit friends who has since moved to Mexico) got bit by a dog earlier this weekend. Thankfully, she's okay and doesn't need stitches. I'll be sending her the one on the left to cheer her up. She's been so good about exercising lately, but this injury will have her sidelined for a little bit.

0 comments :

Post a Comment