Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

Surprise and Fall-To Layout 106

Omigosh, omigosh, omigosh! So, remember the invitation that I submitted to Do It Yourself Invitations? My entry was randomly selected, and I won $50! I have a couple of crafty items in mind to buy. Now it's just a matter of narrowing down the long list! :)

Today's Fall-To Layout (#106) took me longer than I thought it would for some reason. The kraft cardstock piece was either too long or too short. The brad in the center of the flower was not the right color. I couldn't figure out what embellishment I wanted in the lower right corner. Decisions decisions. This card gave me an excuse to use one of the crochet flowers I made a while ago.
Card Specs:
Embossing powder: Stampendous! in white
Embossing ink: VersaMark
Stamp: Fiskars- Petals From Scratch (sentiment)
Brad: American Crafts, Large Brads- Blush
Punches: We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper
Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug (Victoria)
Buttons: Favorite Findings in Pink

Song of the day: "Keep on Lovin' You"- Steel Magnolia

1 comments :

Heather P. said...

Oh wow, how totally CA-UTE!!

Thanks for playing along with us this week @ Clean & Simple Stamping. :)

Post a Comment