Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2016

Korean Lunch with Coworkers

I went with 3 of my coworkers to a Korean place for lunch. I wasn't sure what to expect, but I was pleasantly surprised. I got a rice bowl and you got to choose from a selection of things to add to it. I went with eggs (both sunny side up and omelet style), cucumber, and bulgogi beef for around $10. I would totally go to this place again, but there are other restaurants in the area that we want to try out first before circling back to this one.
Even though I went to CrossFit this morning, I still had gas in the tank to go to spin class tonight.

I went to my parents’ house afterwards and my sister and I split the last of the curry rice. Harry the Homeless Cat paid a visit, WITH A BABY BUNNY IN HIS MOUTH. It was still alive too! We yelled and chased him into the garden, hoping he’d let go, which he did. My sister went to pick up the bunny with an old towel and it leapt out of her hands. The scene was like something out of a cartoon: Harry chasing after the baby bunny and the sister chasing after Harry. We have no idea where the little guy ended up; I hope it’s still alive!

0 comments :

Post a Comment