Pages

Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas is over- meh, ok

Despite the slight disgruntlement that I expressed in my previous post about Christmas being over, maybe it's not such a bad thing for several reasons.
  • I can watch movies at work. Yep, no joke. Like last year, during the week between Christmas and New Year's, we got to watch a movie at lunch time in the conference room. Today's film was "Iron Man." Super cool movie. Can't wait for the second one to come out in 2010.

  • I can get back into the spin of things. Ha ha, get it? Ok, lame-o. But seriously, I'm hoping that the avalanche of holiday food temptations will be gone and I can get into my regular routine of going to spin class. I haven't gone in 2 weeks. 2 WEEKS! I don't even have a good excuse, and now that I think about it, I don't know how not going to spin class is related to the holidays. I've just been a lazy butt, but today, I made my conscience feel better by going to a super spin class (1 hour!).

  • I can work on cards for the next holiday, Valentine's Day. I worked hard on making Christmas cards to prepare myself for a craft show in early December, and I'm definitely ready for a new challenge. No more origami Christmas cards for another 10 months or so. Bring on the hearts and lovey-dovey stuff!
I made another Valentine's Day card. This time, it's with one of my favorite origami models- the panda. Anyone who's seen my Etsy shop has probably seen the origami panda birthday card with a paper punched cupcake. Similarly, I used a paper punch to create the heart.

Song of the day: Hmm, I don't really have one. HOWEVER, I did hear this Mashup of the top 25 songs of 2009 on the radio this evening on the way to spin. I thought it was rather creative. You can check it out here on YouTube. Happy Jammin'.

3 comments :

Angelina Fong Designs said...

Your cards are fabulous--totally unique and adorable! That panda Valentine's Day card is so cute!

VeganCraftastic said...

That card is adorable!

Erica said...

That card is so cute! sounds like a great job :)

Post a Comment