Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Snow Surprise

I woke up to this loud scratching noise outside. I cracked the blinds open a little and snow/ice outside! o_0 What? Mmm, yeah, totally wasn't expecting that! Oh well. The road looked a little slushy, but nothing that couldn't be handled through driving slowly. I made it to the last spin class of the year, and the instructor did play my Black Eyed Peas (2 songs!). Now I don't have to feel guilty if I eat pizza or whatever tonight. :)

Instead of making a card last night, I watched "Over the Hedge." I laughed at the same jokes, even though I've seen that movie many times before.

I snapped this picture of the family cat, Ginger. She looked incredibly cozy, I was tempted to poke her, but resisted. My sister and I picked out two 8-week old kitties from the animal shelter about 12-13 years ago, and she's been a part of the family ever since. Her cat buddy, Oliver, died a few years ago. Most orange cats are male, so Ginger's special in that's she's female. She's a wonderful napping and eating companion.

Song of the day: "I Gotta Feeling" - Black Eyed Peas

Best wishes in 2010! Have a safe and happy New Year! Off to a friend's place...byE for now!

2 comments :

nomadcraftsetc said...

Your kitty is so sweet! She looks so comfortable.

Angela said...

Aw, she does look nice and cozy!

Post a Comment