Pages

Friday, December 25, 2009

Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for stopping by my new blog! 2009 was filled with new adventures, such as...
  • participating in craft fairs as a vendor for the first time ever...I did 3 this year!
  • going to spin class...killer workout for my legs and butt
  • cooking up new things...peppermint marshmallows, pumpkin chocolate chip pound cake, stuffed mushrooms
  • wearing contact lenses...I didn't like how my glasses kept fogging up at the gym, and I thought it was also time for a new look.
As the 2009 quickly comes to a close, I wondered what new adventures 2010 could bring and the thought of starting a blog crossed my mind. Even though 2010 hasn't officially started yet, I figured "Why do I have to start on January 1? I can start right now!" I hope you come by regularly as I blog about my life through mostly baking and crafting.

Oh, and by the way, Merry Christmas! :)

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! -- Peggy

http://kidandcaboodle.com

Ann Martin said...

Hi Tina! There's no turning back now - have fun with your blog. :-)

Post a Comment