Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year's Eve!

Happy New Year's Eve, folks!  It was pretty much a lazy day (that definitely was the theme this holiday season).  I basically parked myself on the couch to watch an NCIS marathon until Julie came over to help me prep for the New Year's Eve get-together.  Well, technically, I bought the stuff on Friday and Julie cut up all the cheese and veggies.  While she was in the kitchen, I used the bottle of hair dye that I bought yesterday to fix my greying hair situation.  I got the top part ok, but my sides of my head could have used some more dye.  Oh well, I'll learn for next time.  Overall, not too bad for a non-salon job and for a first time dying my own hair.  Robyn and Beth came over later for pizza, Men in Black 3, and the ball drop.  Onward to 2013...wow, that sounds futuristic!

0 comments :

Post a Comment