Pages

Friday, July 22, 2016

Long Workout Day and Dim Sum with Coworkers

6:30 AM CrossFit, check! It’s the long workout day. After our warm-up, the WOD was 5 rounds of the following:
200m run
1 Barbell complex: 1 Power clean+1 front squat+ 1 hang squat clean (I did 55 lbs the first round and Coach Maddie encouraged Julie, Maria and I to go to 65 lbs the 4 remaining rounds)
5 Lateral burpees
Time: 10:27

Unrelated to CrossFit, I went to dim sum with 3 of my coworkers yesterday. I haven’t been in about a year, so I definitely couldn’t say no to the invite. I'm drooling just looking at this table of delicious food. This wasn't even all of it. There were one or two dishes that came after this picture was taken. You’d think we were eating for an army of 10 people, but no, it was just 4 of us. The price was totally reasonable, and everyone went home with a full container of leftovers.
I went over to my parents' house to watch the CrossFit Games on tv with Julie. There was a moment there where we looked at the food around us. Macaroni and cheese, iced tea, golden Oreos, frozen yogurt, etc. Heh, well, I went to class 5 days this week...and we'll be back to the grind on Monday.

0 comments :

Post a Comment