Pages

Friday, July 1, 2016

Long Workout Day

6:30 AM CrossFit, check! It’s the long workout day, so after we did some core work, we did the following for time.

100 kettlebell swings (26 lbs)
800 m run
60 air squats
400 m run
20 dumbbell push jerks (20 lbs per hand)
Time: 13:50
The coach reminded us of the hero workout for Saturday’s class. Maria and I looked at each other, “Are you going to class tomorrow?” We agreed to come since there is no class on Monday for July 4.

After the long workout, I went home and got a bunch of stuff done.
  • Vacuumed up the lower level of the house
  • Did a load of laundry
  • Went grocery shopping
  • Went to the gas station to vacuum my car. There was so much cat hair!  Which is weird since it's not like RJ's in the car with me. I guess I just track it everywhere.
After doing all that, my productivity tanked and I noticed that my back was starting to feel sore. I think my body was just tired from the workouts from this week and since I had the day off, I took a long nap this afternoon. Earlier this evening, I watched Zootopia (I've already seen this, but I really liked it when I saw it in the theater and I had a Redbox code) and "Fittest on Earth" on Netflix, which is a documentary of the 2015 CrossFit Games.

My sister is on her way to Nicaragua for a volunteer project. She texted me this morning, saying that the hotel shuttle in Miami got rear ended on the way to the airport. Oh boy. Yikes, what a way to start the day!

P.S. How can the year be already halfway over?!

0 comments :

Post a Comment