Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2016

CrossFit Games Workout Open 16.3 and Zootopia

RJ: Don't mind me. I'll take the warm spot you left on the bed for when you come back.

CrossFit Games Open 16.3 scaled (9:30 AM session)

7:00 AMRAP:
10 power snatches at 35 lbs
5 jumping chest-to-bar pull ups

I got through 5 complete rounds and tacked on 9 snatches at the end. Those were easy...it was the pull-ups that were the hard part! To be honest, none of my jumping pull ups counted because my chest didn’t hit the bar. Maybe we can do this again on Monday to rescore.
I went to see Zootopia with my coworker Reggie after I heard from Jennifer and a friend of Julie's that it was really good. It's also certified fresh on Rotten Tomatoes, so I had a feeling it'd be worth it. OMG, I laughed the whole time...I loved it. My favorite was Clawhauser the cheetah. Regal might as well take all my money now. There are so many movies that I want to see in 2016.

Afterwards, Reggie and I went to Potbelly to get sandwiches. I also got a coffee milkshake. The person who made it, well, she didn't measure out the right porportions of ingredients or the right amount because the resulting milkshake was very goopy (as opposed to smooth) and there was about an inch of empty cup. Um, no. I paid for a full milkshake, not 3/4ths of one. She was in the process of filling up the rest, and her boss looked behind him and told her to stop and reline a trashcan. He tossed the milkshake she was working on and made one himself for me. Whew, good.  I didn't want to be one of those customers.

0 comments :

Post a Comment