Pages

Monday, March 21, 2016

Employee Appreciation Card

My CrossFit coach had me do some mobility work this morning to help with my back, so while I wasn’t able to do the workout everyone else was doing, at least I had the company. I have a physical therapy appointment tomorrow morning. Fingers crossed that there isn't something seriously wrong!
When I got to the office, I went to my mailbox to get my employee appreciation card, complete with a handwritten note from my boss and a $15 Amazon gift card.

I went to lunch with my mentee today. I like her, I hope she sticks around for a while. I knew from a previous conversation with another coworker that this person had some interests in art. Ah! A fellow arty person at work! I found out that she does oil paintings...my favorites of hers are her pet portraits.

0 comments :

Post a Comment