Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Bench Press and New Tank Top

6:30 AM CrossFit, check! We worked on our bench presses. The rep scheme was 3 x 5, and I was aiming for 70 lbs. However, I got a few reps in and quickly lost strength. I went back down to 65 lbs, and that was much more manageable.

WOD:
800 m run
50 burpee box jumps (20 inch box) (UGH!!!)
800 m run
Time: 19:37

I’ll be back at the gym tomorrow morning to do the scaled version of the CrossFit Games Open 16.3 workout.

Hah, my new tank top…I got it from RedBubble, like my  new fox one.
Step 1: own a cat (check!)
Step 2: build a strong body (in progress, ha ha)

After work, I went over to my parents' house to "help" Julie with some goodie bags that she volunteered to make for her friend's bachelorette party.  Well, by help, I meant, bring supplies for tags and eat one of the peanut butter cookies she made.

0 comments :

Post a Comment