Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Baskin Robbins Ice Cream!

When the alarm went off at 5:30 AM, I cringed. Grr...who's idea was it to have a 6:30 AM pop-up class?? I really wanted to sleep in, but I have to go because I said that I would. 

We worked on our clean and jerks…I used dumbbells because I’m still recovering from back issues.

WOD:
30-20-10 (2 rounds)
Kettlebell swings (13 lbs)
Mountain climbers

I’m excited for the next few days being rest days AND not having to wake up at 5:30!

I thought it was seasonally appropriate to wear my yellow heels today (my former coworker affectionately called them my banana pudding heels, since they are basically the same color). I’ve gotten a few compliments on them already this morning.

Yay, meeting breakfast leftovers again! Mmm…pancakes!

Mom and Dad grilled steaks and vegetables. After Mom and I dropped some of the extra food off at my uncle and aunt's house, we went to Baskin Robbins for ice cream ($1.31 per scoop promotion). I got Baseball Nut and Mom got German chocolate.

0 comments :

Post a Comment