Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

CrossFit and the Perfect Winged Liner Trick

6:30 AM CrossFit, check! I rowed and worked on my pull-ups because my back is still recovering; everyone else worked on their squat clean and jerks.
Modified WOD, AMRAP 10:00

100 single unders

20 goblet squats

30 mountain climbers

7 of us girls from the office went to a nearby restaurant for lunch today. This spot used to be a frozen yogurt place, but they mysteriously closed down and this Asian place came to take its spot. I got cold rice noodles with peanuts, chicken and pork meatballs, and peanut sauce. I know, not very exciting, but a lot of the items on the menu had little fires next to them, indicating spicy! My coworker Michelle warned me that they do not mess around with spicy at their other locations, so I stuck with the 1 or no fires. Meh, it was alright. I mean, I'd go again (especially since I have a buy 1, get 1 free coupon), but it's not a place that I would seek out. If I wanted to get some Asian food, there are better Asian restaurants around work.

During lunch, my coworker turns to me, "For your eyeliner, do you do the spoon method or the tape method?"  Hah, I knew exactly what she was talking about. The coworker sitting across from me thought the other girl was speaking another language. "The tape method." "Oh, I was wondering because yours is always on point!" Pish, there's no way I can freehand this wing. Secret's out, I use tape, but I get a clean line every time!

Julie came over earlier to watch Arrow and Supernatural...she brought snacks! :)

0 comments :

Post a Comment