Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Second Physical Therapy Appoinment and Beaded Heart Order

I decided to take a sick day today. I did have my second physical therapy appointment after all. Heh. It went really well and the PT was happy with the improvement in my range of motion from last week's appointment.

PT- "Are you going back to work today?"
me- "Nope, I took a sick day."
PT- "Oh yeah, because you look really sick."
(Heh.)

Jessie asked me to make 10 beaded hearts for her students and with the extra time that I had today, I was able to finish her order. By the sixth one, I didn't have to look at the tutorial anymore. :)

1 comments :

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Pretty heart charms...you are so crafty...hope your back is feeling better. Are you doing the plank there...I am afraid once down I would not get up again!!! lol

Post a Comment