Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Sumo Deadlifts and Breakfast Leftovers

6:30 AM CrossFit, check! We worked on our sumo deadlifts. 3 x 5 at 135 lbs (up 10 lbs from 2 weeks ago). Coach Rob is back from his vacation to the Philippines, and he told us about being a part of his friend's proposal to his girlfriend. The group of friends was trying to hide, but the only hiding place was from far away. They could see the proposal happening at a distance and ran and hid behind random people to get closer to the couple without being caught. He said they had a GoPro to capture all the running around. I'm sure it's a very amusing video.

WOD: 10:00 EMOM
5 Wall Balls (8 lb ball) + 5 Box Jumps (20 inch box) + 3 Pull-ups (green and red bands)

The weather was so nice today!I didn't need a jacket or tights! I was so excited for meeting breakfast leftovers (a bagel with cream cheese and half a breakfast burrito). I missed out on them yesterday because I was at the hotel for the focus group.

I worked on my notes from the focus group today so that my boss could insert anything that I missed. I was going autopilot and cranking out a report. She came back to me to say that she thought I was missing stuff, when in fact, I had just clumped ideas together. It turns out that she was hoping for more of a transcript of the discussion.

Oh.

Well, good thing I kept a copy of my really rough copy! Whew.

0 comments :

Post a Comment