Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2016

Power Snatches and the Consultant Issue Continues

6:30 AM CrossFit, check! We worked on our power snatches…still difficult technically…still at 5 x 2 at 45 lbs.

WOD:
9-15-21
Over the box jumps (hop on and then hop off to the other side, 20 inches)
Front squats (60 lbs…5 more lbs than usual. Sheesh, who knew that 5 lbs would make a difference?)
Time: 8:32

Today is the last day in the office before the 4-day weekend. I had some data to check and an article to turn in for our quarterly magazine. I normally would switch my telework day from tomorrow to today since the big boss was so nice to give us tomorrow off without having to use any vacation time, BUT there's free breakfast hosted by one of the departments and meeting leftovers for lunch (Chipotle). I can't miss out on that. There was also an ice cream social in the lobby, but my stomach opted for the Chipotle leftovers.

Well, unfortunately my email from yesterday didn't work because the attachments that the consultant replied with don't make sense either. The initial issue was that I didn't have anything to compare his data in his final report to. And now the issue is that the data in the two documents he sent as a reply to my email don't match either. I don't understand what the problem is. The director called me this afternoon, and before she could get too far into her freak out session, I told her basically "Nope, I'm not going to write another email about how we are confused about the data. I've done it so many times already. My ability to be tactful has expired. I'm tapping out. Your turn. You fix this." I'm wondering if it's even worth it to do another contract with him for FY17. We're obviously not communicating well.

0 comments :

Post a Comment