Pages

Friday, June 3, 2016

Happy National Donut Day!

6:30 AM CrossFit, check! We’re still in the first week of the new strength cycle. Today was power snatch. I did mine from the hang position…5 x 2 at 30 lbs. Gotta get the mechanics down before increasing the weight.

WOD, AMRAP 10:00
5 pull ups (with green and red bands)
10 front squats (55 lbs)
15 burpees
I got through 3 complete rounds and tacked on 5 pull ups at the end.

Today’s National Donut Day, so of course, I marched my sweaty self to Dunkin Donuts for a Boston cream donut and an iced caramel latte. I must have been in quite a daze because I walked out of DD without my drink and got halfway to my car before I realized what had happened. Whew! I would have been really unhappy if I went all the way home without it!

It’s an extra happy Friday for me!

0 comments :

Post a Comment