Pages

Friday, June 10, 2016

Good to be Home!

I was still feeling congested from my work travel, so I decided to skip the workout today. I did, however, work from my parents' house. I didn't really have any food at my house and my parents' house had food, RJ and wireless internet, so all my essential needs were taken care of. I sent a bunch of emails out, but will have to wait for the replies to come in. Most of the folks that went to the meeting decided to take today off. I'm using my two comp days on next Friday and the Friday after that.

As you can see, RJ totally made himself at home. It seems like this was his favorite spot in the house: close to the large windows, ample room on the couch, and if the ceiling fan is on, he can catch a slight breeze. What a lucky guy!

0 comments :

Post a Comment