Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

$2 FroYo

I went with some of my coworkers to the local FrozenYo in celebration of one of my co-worker's birthdays. It's one of those places that has all the frozen yogurt machines lined up against the wall and then there's a topping station. I try not to get too much since they charge by weight. Mine came out to a little over $2 ($2.08) to be exact- cheesecake frozen yogurt with Heath bar pieces on top. Me and another coworker finished pretty quickly since we didn't get so much, but others piled on the toppings. The birthday girl was like "I didn't know that froyo could be less than $5!!" Ha ha.

Personally, I'd rather go to the grocery store and get ice cream or frozen yogurt from frozen food section. You can get a lot more for your money!

0 comments :

Post a Comment