Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

Sears, RAWR!

Sears woes, continued:  Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4
I had an appointment with Sears today for them to uninstall the UV mold prevention light.  I felt like I was tricked into buying it, so I don't want it anymore and I want my money back.  The technician was supposed to come by between 12 and 3 PM.  5:30 rolls around and no one has showed up yet.  I called Sears and they said that the technician was running late at another appointment in another city, but they would call me again when he was on the way.  It would take him quite a while to get from where the previous appointment was to my place, given the traffic during rush hour.  When 6:30 rolled around, no one had come by the house yet.  UGH!  I didn't want to just sit around waiting for them!  I called again and gave Sears a piece of my mind, making sure to mention that their communication was unsatisfactory and that I wanted to reschedule the appointment.  I have the first appointment on Monday, so we'll see how that goes.

Card: My friend at work asked me to make a birthday card for her.  The card is for someone that likes purple and gardening and butterflies.  Easy peasy.

Card Specs:
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Blackbird. Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Tattered Rose, Peeled Paint
Paper: American Crafts- Botanique, Chatterbox, Recollections
Stamps: Stampin' Up- Elementary Elegance (sentiment)
Die: Spellbinders Nestabilities Foliage Other: Recollections Pearls

0 comments :

Post a Comment