Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Cupcake Card

Rough morning: I had a really hard time getting to the office this morning. When I was taking the mixed paper recycling to the curb, the bag broke! I went back into the house to get another one and that one broke too! Third time's the charm though. Anyone looking out their window watching me struggle was probably thinking "I guess some people have worse mornings than I do!"

Card: Here's the card that I made for today. I decided to revisit a paper technique that I don't do very often- paper piecing. I just find the cutting tedious, but with these cupcakes, it wasn't that bad because the shapes weren't that complicated.

Card Specs:
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Blackbird, Chestnut Roan, Ocean. Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Broken China
Stamps: The Paper Company Studio- Cupcakes (cupcakes), The Paper Company Studio- Greetings (sentiment), Hero Arts- Envelope Pattern
Paper: My Mind's Eye- Fly a Kite, Chatterbox
Punch: We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper

0 comments :

Post a Comment