Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Floral Hi Card

Good news: I heard back from the journal that I submitted my article to. Bad news: they reminded me that I needed to get CDC clearance before I submitted it. Ummm, NO. We already talked about this. We're only going to get clearance if the article is accepted. Erghhhh. Hello, gimme a heart attack, won't you?

On a lighter note, I ran into the Policy Director in the hallway today. He mentioned that he received a thank you card from someone that he interviewed. A physical thank you card! I was impressed. He thought the card was really pretty, and he said that he thought, "Hmm, does she know Tina?" That was until he turned the card over and found out that the card was from Hallmark.

Here's the card that I made for today. I used this as an excuse to use my new border punch, a variety of pink brads, and some brown Thickers.

Card Specs:
Ink: Stampin' Up in Regal Rose
Paper: American Crafts- Botanique
Stamp: Stampin' Up- Fresh Vintage
Stickers: American Crafts Felt Thickers in Playroom
Punch: Martha Stewart Garden Gate border punch
Brads: American Crafts, K.I. Memories- Enchanting Epoxy Brads
Other: Liquid Pearl in Buttercup, Brown Sharpie Ultra Fine Point marker

0 comments :

Post a Comment