Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Rosy Card

At the office/RJ: I got an email from a coworker that said that I should consider submitting some pictures of RJ for this contest: APHA's Get Ready Cat Preparedness Photo Contest. Bah ha. That would be totally funny if one of his pictures was selected. RJ is always looking for new fans. Anyway, the same friend sent an email out to a bunch of people (myself included) about how she was going to be placing an order soon with an online kitchen supply store and asked if anyone else wanted to be in on it to save on shipping. I love how I'm associated with cats and food.

Card: I bought this Studio G flower stamp on clearance on Saturday, so I decided to use it for tonight's card. I used some inks and my Aqua Painter to color the flowers and leaves in. My sentiment selection for this card was kinda limiting because I didn't have very much space on the right, but fortunately, I had this small hugs & kisses one. How cute!

Card Specs:
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Charcoal and Warm Green. Stampin' Up in Cherry Cobbler.
Stamps: Ditto (flowers), Fiskars- Romance (sentiment)
Paper: American Crafts- Botanique

0 comments :

Post a Comment