Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2012

XOXO

At the office: I got another email from the journal that I submitted my manuscript to regarding my cover letter. I had to fix it an resubmit it. I did that this afternoon and then got a confirmation that my manuscript was officially turned in. Now the waiting game REALLY begins.

Card: This card was attempt #3 (eye roll). The first two tries were with using a copper pigment ink. It's been a while since I've used any pigment ink and I've forgotten how long it takes for it to dry. I switched to a yellow chalk ink so that I wouldn't have to wait at all. I tore a page out of an old copy of Wuthering Heights as a piece of patterned paper.

Card Specs:
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Yellow Citrus. Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Fired Brick.
Stamp: Ditto (background stamp)
Brad: Making Memories Brad Value Pack- Chelsea's Place collection
Punch: We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper
Flowers: Recollections, Prima, Making Memories
Stickers: American Crafts Chipboard Thickers in Typo
Other: Black Ultra Fine Point Sharpie

0 comments :

Post a Comment