Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Blast From the Past

Physical (part 2): I got my blood test results back from the doctor today. Mostly good, but she informed me that my blood sugar was a little high and I need more vitamin D in my diet. WAIL. Ugh, this is NOT the season to not be able to eat sugary things. Hello, Halloween? She also told me to limit the white flour and white sugar. But those are staples in anything that tastes good! I guess I won't be able to enjoy the fruits of my baking adventures as much. Sigh.

Family: I went over to my cousin's house today. My other cousin (his sister) is visiting from Taiwan for a week and she brought a package specifically for my mom. Mom opened it up and it was a huge collection of photos. Here's one of them. Mom is the girl in the very front. It's a little funny that Julie, my sister, looks like Mom back in the day.

0 comments :

Post a Comment