Pages

Friday, October 19, 2012

Fall-To Layout #213

Nails: I am not one to get excited about Halloween (except for the candy part), but I was waiting on some emails to come through so I decided to pass the time by doing my nails and do some stamping. I noticed that I actually had a Jack o'Lantern image that I could use! The stamping came out very faintly, but that's okay. I actually broke down and bought 3 bottles of Konad special polish in black, white and pink. When I do my stamping, I want better results so hopefully the special polish is all it's cracked up to be. Base coat: OPI Black Onyx. (2 coats). Orange: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Heat Flash. Bundle Monster plate #222.

Card: Here's a Christmas card that I made tonight.  I was inspired by Fall-To Layout #213.  I didn't want to use any ribbon on this card, so I went with a cute felt snowman sticker.




Card Specs: 
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Blackbird, French Blue. Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Broken China
Stamp: Studio G (sentiment), Hero Arts- Stunning Snowflakes
Paper: My Mind's Eye Countdown to Christmas
Punch: We R Memory Keepers Corner
Embellishment: Jolee's Boutique- Snowmen
Other: Black Sharpie Ultra Fine Point marker

0 comments :

Post a Comment