Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Post-Hurricane Sandy

Hurricane Sandy: I made it through Hurricane Sandy just fine, whew!  I was worried that I was going to lose power during the night and have no electricity for a few days like what happened this summer.  I feel so fortunate because many people in this area and along the East Coast have not been so lucky.  Hopefully everything goes back to normal pretty soon.

Work: Because I had internet, I was able to get some work done, even though the Federal government was closed.  The session proposals for next year's Annual Meeting are due on Friday, so I wanted to make sure that I got drafts completed (I have 2 more to go) and allowed time for others to review before I submitted them.  I'm going to be happy when Friday rolls around because it'll be one last thing to stress about.

Card: Here's the festive card that I made tonight.  I wanted to use some Die Cuts with a View cardbases that I bought a few years ago and use some newish stuff that I bought at the rubber stamp yard sale last Saturday.  Christmas will be here before you know it!

Card Specs:
Card Base: Die Cuts with a View
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Blackbird. Stampin' Up in Garden Green
Stamp: Stampin' Up- Northern Hearts, Inkadinkado- Holiday Expressions
White Gel Pen: Uni-Ball Signo Broad White Gel Pen
Baker's Twine: We R Memory Keepers Sew Easy Fancy Floss in Candy Stripe, Liquid Pearl in Rouge

0 comments :

Post a Comment